- Development, implementation and management of overall marketing strategies to continuously increase the company’s market share and profitability.
- Responsible for defining and proposing marketing strategies and tactics to ensure sales targets are met and surpassed.
- Establish contacts with senior levels decision makers in targeted organizations and individuals to attract patronage
- Takes a lead role in building and maintaining customer’s relationship.
- Expected to develop a working process for the marketing department, monitor performance of marketing executives and close business opportunities.
Qualification, Experience and Attributes
- A first degree in Marketing, Mass Communication or Social Sciences or related discipline from a reputable Institution.
- MBA would be an added advantage.
- Ideal candidate must be grounded on how radio station programmes can be marketed.
- Minimum of 15 years post graduation experience, at least 10 of which should be ri a senior management position of a radio broadcasting station
- Team player, strong financial and analytical skills; sound management Skills coupled with good commercial acumen and good networking ability.
- A pleasant personality, excellent communication skill with good knowledge of radio broadcasting business environment
- Must be a registered member of APCON or NIM.
- Must be 40 years and above.
Application Closing Date
19th January, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume and copies of their credentials to: [email protected]
Note: We are looking for specific, once you are not qualified do not bother to apply.